Portland Trail Blazers at Denver Nuggets - 5/12/19 NBA

#1 von thechampionrings , 13.05.2019 11:41

The Portland Trail Blazers and Denver Nuggets meet Sunday in game seven of the second round of the NBA playoffs(nba championship rings for sale) at the Pepsi Center.

The Portland Trail Blazers(cheap Portland Trail Blazers championship rings) look for their first conference final appearance since the 1999-00 season. The Portland Trail Blazers are averaging 112.2 points on 44.3 percent shooting and allowing 111.1 points on 43.7 percent shooting. Damian Lillard is averaging 29.8 points and 5.8 assists while CJ McCollum is averaging 24.5 points and 5.5 rebounds. Enes Kanter is the third double-digit scorer and Al-Farouq Aminu is grabbing 7.1 rebounds. The Portland Trail Blazers are shooting 37.4 percent from beyond the arc and 75.8 percent from the free throw line. The Portland Trail Blazers are allowing 34.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.9 rebounds per game. The Portland Trail Blazers have lost three of their last five road games.

The Denver Nuggets look for their first conference final appearance since the 2008-09 season. The Denver Nuggets are averaging 110.2 points on 44.8 percent shooting and allowing 107.8 points on 45.2 percent shooting. Nikola Jokic is averaging 24.8 points and 13 rebounds while Jamal Murray is averaging 21.6 points and 4.7 assists. Paul Millsap is the third double-digit scorer and Gary Harris is grabbing four rebounds. The Denver Nuggets are shooting 35.7 percent from beyond the arc and 79 percent from the free throw line. The Denver Nuggets are allowing 34.4 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 47.5 rebounds per game. The Denver Nuggets have won five of their last six home games.

The Trail Blazers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games, 5-11 ATS in their last 16 Conference Semifinals games and 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall. The Nuggets are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 Conference Semifinals games, 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games playing on 2 days rest and 22-9-1 ATS in their last 32 vs. NBA Northwest(custom championship rings). The Trail Blazers are 2-5-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Denver and 3-9-1 ATS in the last 13 meetings. The under is 14-5 in Nuggets last 19 home games. The over is 4-0 in Trail Blazers last 4 overall.

The Portland Trail Blazers have failed to cover 17 of their last 26 games as a road underdog. The Denver Nuggets have split their last 12 games ATS as a home favorite.

The Denver Nuggets have been the better team in this series, as they've pretty much been in complete control of their victories and had several chances to win multiple of those four overtimes. And while the Nuggets are still babies in terms of playoff experience, just winning a game seven against the San Antonio Spurs will help calm the nerves a bit. With that said, game sevens are often decided by stars who refuse to allow their team to go home, and there's not many backcourts in the league I trust more than Lillard and McCollum. Just two dogs who have proven they can put the squad on their back and will a victory. If those two are clicking the way I think they will in a game this big, I'm not sure the Nuggets will be able to counter. Give me the points for insurance, but I like Portland to advance.

thechampionrings  
thechampionrings
Kater Karlo

100 Mitglieder Feier! ( 18.01.14 / 20Uhr )
Recap: Indiana vs Detroit, Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz